Apple ?

Stoney_21

i own 30 shares in Apple. is now a good time to buy more or should i wait till it drops again? will it drop again?

wsnews4investors

Apple Update

Apple Technical analysis:

Short Term Indicators Average: 60% Buy
Medium Term Indicators Average: 50% Buy
Long Term Indicators Average: 67% Buy

Price: 128.76

Resistance: 132.96

Today's Opinion:64% Buy
Last Week's Opinion:88% Buy

hhiusa

I agree with Francis about holding Apple for the long haul, considering it is up %14.91 in 6 months, %48.03 in 1 year, %53.97 in 3 years, %271.75 in 5 years.

hhiusa

Well I don't hold anything for more than a few days, but shorting Apple would be like picking a fight with God. :innocent: The euro is in the toilet, so buying that for when Germany finally gets Greece to leave. :clap:

old2newbie

Apple is a good investment, even if the vision of Steve Jobs is missing, Apple has such a big profit margin with its products, which can not afford an expensive development of new products. Apple makes its way further up.

hhiusa

Apple, google and a few others have been really taking a huge bit into the bond markets. I have never been disappointed with Apple. They seem to have the Midas touch.

manateerex

I think you can buy them now. Because currently Apple is trading at $127.80. Last time when I checked out the price, it was around $135. At what price you bought them last time?

NGIS

Attachments

• Apple R&S.png
    Apple R&S.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

Jason Rogers

Paul Robinson of CFDtrading.com had this to say about Apple:

"From a trading perspective, we were looking at a triple-top formation which came under fire on the rally up until yesterday. It now resembles something closer to a ‘quadruple-top’....

aapl-daily-chart.jpg

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.​

"Our first target is $116, then we look lower towards the $105 area. This begs the question – if Apple shares do in fact drop 15, 20%, or more — where do you believe the overall market is headed? After all, AAPL accounts for approximately 14% of the Nasdaq 100 as of the close yesterday."

Tonich

Why the retrace?

I have my own thoughts on why apple has sold off this week. China, less than expected profits and general market sentiment but there was news of a new Apple tv near the end of last week and it's still making huge profits. Surely this is a buying opportunity?

hhiusa

I also like to look at the 13F filings. Vanguard, State Street, and Blackrock are the biggest holders in Apple. If they decrease their positions, a drop is likely to follow and vice versa. More funds have decreased their positions in Apple than have increased them. Vanguard has decreased their holdings in Apple by a bit. As long as you're not daytrading Apple, it sounds good for the long-haul whatever the price. I always leave some money there.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/7-reasons-i-just-bought-more-apple-inc-stock-cm504846

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks