Apple ?

Stoney_21

61 1
i own 30 shares in Apple. is now a good time to buy more or should i wait till it drops again? will it drop again?

wsnews4investors

134 0
Apple Update

Apple Technical analysis:

Short Term Indicators Average: 60% Buy
Medium Term Indicators Average: 50% Buy
Long Term Indicators Average: 67% Buy

Price: 128.76

Resistance: 132.96

Today's Opinion:64% Buy
Last Week's Opinion:88% Buy

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
i own 30 shares in Apple. is now a good time to buy more or should i wait till it drops again? will it drop again?

What price did you buy them at and when and why?

hhiusa

2,687 139
I agree with Francis about holding Apple for the long haul, considering it is up %14.91 in 6 months, %48.03 in 1 year, %53.97 in 3 years, %271.75 in 5 years.

hhiusa

2,687 139
Well I don't hold anything for more than a few days, but shorting Apple would be like picking a fight with God. :innocent: The euro is in the toilet, so buying that for when Germany finally gets Greece to leave. :clap:

hhiusa

2,687 139
I would have to agree with you. Apple and Starbucks make great economy indicators.

old2newbie

11 0
Apple is a good investment, even if the vision of Steve Jobs is missing, Apple has such a big profit margin with its products, which can not afford an expensive development of new products. Apple makes its way further up.

hhiusa

2,687 139
Apple, google and a few others have been really taking a huge bit into the bond markets. I have never been disappointed with Apple. They seem to have the Midas touch.

manateerex

13 0
I think you can buy them now. Because currently Apple is trading at $127.80. Last time when I checked out the price, it was around $135. At what price you bought them last time?

NGIS

1 0

Attachments

• Apple R&S.png
    Apple R&S.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock