Its time to buy Apple and Microsoft, what do you think?

Randy B

All, as per my observations it is the time to buy Apple and Microsoft now. If you buy now, just wait till profitability, because, they will defensively appreciate in less than 14 days.

what do you see?

All, as per my observations it is the time to buy Apple and Microsoft now. If you buy now, just wait till profitability, because, they will defensively appreciate in less than 14 days.

what do you see?

AAPL has upside to 105. Longer term it is going lower. They d o not know what to do with all that cash, they just bought tidal??/??/? I would sell it, I dont think iphone7 will do well either.

100% agreed.
As expected, both of them appreciated and a good short term profit! But I do not bet on long term.

In fact I never invest in tech companies long term unless I have enough time to watch them closely. Specially if they depend on innovation for the company growth where the competition is massive these days.

However, companies like China Mobile and Verizon could be much safer bets, but I still prefer to stick to my strategy where, I buy at right times and sell as soon as my profit target is achieved.
Some stocks still keep appreciating at my selling point but I strictly stick to my trading strategy and never allow the greed to take control over it.