anyone using GNI ?

jabar2

50 0
hi i just wonder if anyone is using GNI and their platform. i'm testing a demo at the moment and the platform is rubish when it comes to speed and performance. u can forget about using charts as well. when i run the platform it uses 100% of my CPU. i'v got pentium 3- 3 gig , 3 gig memory. i'v been talking to their staff and they told me they know about it and will update the platform in november. anyone using it now ?? how do u cope with it ??

luckystrike23

120 3
i enquired about GNI myself but i think they charge GBP50 minimum fee per month if you do less than 20 or 50 (???????) trades per month - seems like a bit encouraging you to overtrade!!

compared CMC/IG/GFT here Compare CFD Brokers

jabar2

50 0
the 50GBP fee is not a problem if the platform was working well. thanks for the tips but i'm looking for DMA broker, i'd like to make money not loose :) i had IG demo and what i don't like there is that i can't set my own stops. u can set stops only at 0.1 or 1,2,3... points . it's ridiculous in my opinion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock