anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

short cable 1.6059 tight stop.

looking to get stop to b/e quickly on this one.

the 1hr below is what I see in terms of potential supp/rbs factors. That prev 1hr/4hr swing hi zone and daily R1 at current daily hi re the short.

G/L with the short trade - hope it continues for ya!

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 146
price reached to 34's 1 pip short of the next reported support level. Draghi opens his mouth and stopped out for +0.1 pips.

price reached to 34's 1 pip short of the next reported support level. Draghi opens his mouth and stopped out for +0.1 pips.

yeh good trigger candle on 1min close at 1342 bit no set-up but a good bullish seq div set-up on 3min and trigger close at 1345 (bullish thrust) for the long on back of it.

bad luck on the short - no harm done though.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 149
as an aside check out this options power play.

Attachments

• power play.jpg
    power play.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 146
long here 1.6126.4 for a tonne of reasons. 20 pip stop, target is north side of daily bollingers.

my target he is 1.6275, next stop 1.6182 session highs (hopefully). the monster needs feeding

wow it went off like a rocket. stop moved to +0.1pips. one of the reasons my bias was long is that yesterday saw the biggest volume day for cable this year and a lot of institutions loaded up long.

nice trade !! - looked ' accumulative ' re 3min and 5min channel off the low and potential support there the 2 x fibs, daily pivot, 200sma on 4hr and of course 1st 1/2 of the prev 1hr sw lo/hi zone (non immed) and various bulish div based divergence plays to 10min...nice work !!

G/L

Attachments

• 1115 pot supp.& rbs.jpg
    1115 pot supp.& rbs.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 138
nice trade !! - looked ' accumulative ' re 3min and 5min channel off the low and potential support there the 2 x fibs, daily pivot, 200sma on 4hr and of course 1st 1/2 of the prev 1hr sw lo/hi zone (non immed) and various bulish div based divergence plays to 10min...nice work !!

G/L

yeah there was a tonne of technical confluence there mate. I have never understood why traders target fib levels BUT I know the institutions use them and that 38.2 retrace was gold. if participants use them then that's all I want to know. clearly got a bounce of the session high, I am staying in as I look for the cricket score, hope it's not another scratch.:D

technical analysis + order flow analysis + solid money management = liquid gold.

yeh classic fib plays sometimes - another eg- took a bounce back down at 85.4% 6179-6105 also 1st 1/2 prev 1hr/4hr swing hi zone....and then found support at 50% of 6105- that 85.4% fib mentioned which is at 6170.

2min below shows the hidden div play at that 50% 6105-6170 (present 3min also)

G/L with holding for your target - hope you are lucky on such a great entry !!

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 143
Descending 4hr t/line around the last hi

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 148
boy that is fugly. out for +0.1. will look for another entry @6120 if it looks good.