anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Would anyone like my support/resitance levels for today?

I've got about 63 support levels on the way down but only 47 for resistance.

I'm expecting for price to bounce off some of them and will trading accordingly, ie getting myself very confused :)

Personally -no thanks, as you are obviously taking the p1ss and what was quite funny yesterday would be tiresome today. You are totally missing the point in doing so- there are bids and offers at every price level on the price ladder- it is their imbalance that causes price to move and what the aim of many of us that take notice of them and tech levels historically proven to cause such is based on is guaging where the most obvious and largest near-term imbalances may be (confluence) for the purposes of assessing whether a continuation in prevailing price actionor a pullbacks/reversal in prevailing price action is the greatest probability.

G/L

Would anyone like my support/resitance levels for today?

I've got about 63 support levels on the way down but only 47 for resistance.

I'm expecting for price to bounce off some of them and will trading accordingly, ie getting myself very confused :)

Last edited:
More upside progress off that 61.8% 5630-5767 pullback low after yesterday's spike hi to 5767 post carney.....how strong are the bulls now ?...so far today upside follow thru on yesterday's daily candle body and of course that fractal swing low now on daily at 5630.

Current 1hr below.

G/L

Attachments

• 1hr...jpg
    1hr...jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 128
Personally -no thanks, as you are obviously taking the p1ss and what was quite funny yesterday would be tiresome today. You are totally missing the point in doing so- there are bids and offers at every price level on the price ladder- it is their imbalance that causes price to move and what the aim of many of us that take notice of them and tech levels historically proven to cause such is based on is guaging where the most obvious and largest near-term imbalances may be (confluence) for the purposes of assessing whether a continuation in prevailing price actionor a pullbacks/reversal in prevailing price action is the greatest probability.

G/L

you gotta love the internet mate, throws up all sorts :) GTTY

CABLE: MNI Cable: Fundamental levels (orders, options, technicals),
$1.5840/50 Medium offers
$1.5820 Medium offers
$1.5800/10 Strong offers/$1.5805 high Feb5/Stops
$1.5770/80 Medium offers/Stops
$1.5768 Thursday Feb7 high
$1.5762 Int.Day high Europe, Asia $1.5738
$1.5758 **Current market rate 1036GMT Friday
$1.5706 Int.Day low Asia
$1.5700 Medium demand on approach
$1.5685/80 Medium demand/$1.5685 76.4% $1.5660-1.5768
$1.5675 Stops build below
$1.5646 Thursday Feb7 low
$1.5632 Weds Feb6 low
$1.5630 Tues Feb5 low (NY)/Long term t-line from 2009 lows
$1.5630 Strong demand/Option expiry

I am trying some stuff before applying it on real ;)

Something new you learnt, huh ? Good man.

Still, it seems suicidal to go against vertical up days. I reckon the swing high 3 days ago will be knocked out today.

Something new you learnt, huh ? Good man.

No not new ,but i am always testing different methods on demo , i have many demo accounts with different brokers always testing tweaking studying ...

Still, it seems suicidal to go against vertical up days. I reckon the swing high 3 days ago will be knocked out today.

Thats the whole idea of testing , should test in different market conditions ...