Anyone spreadbetting daily FTSE?

si1503

155 7
It easy to make money on spread betting. you have to be patinet on your bet and be discipline and plan your target. My target every day is 25pounds and i sometime make it first 30 minutes the amrket opens. Firts i look up at bloombery in the morning get some vital points on business news.i will tell you my secret when next i log in

This is perhaps the funniest thing I have read on these forums.

Lee Shepherd

2,164 573
I am a developer ( formerly into IT ). Having seen all the posts here, I am sending invites for a partial open source trading system that would be created ( by its participants ) given to the purpose of:-
1) back-testing ALL theory and practical based trading methodologies
2) given flexibility to its users ( individuals ) who may have a certain habits of trading ( according to Human Nature )
3) full-automation with the option of instant-click intervention ( should there be any serious problem with the trend ) AND
4) full portability with any data feed source ( be it in ASCII or other brokerages' data form )

Please do send myself a private e-mail if there is any interest as discussions can be carried out.

S K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi there

Be one with GOD, so that HE may appoint a deliver for your Soul! -HariHaraBramKalki ( S K )

Hey pal,

Do wanna leave it out. You've posted this same message at least 10 times in different places out of the last 15 odd posts you have done.

You are SPAMMING.

I have reported your private message as well which reads...funnily enough...the same.

Useless message you sent me:

I am a developer ( formerly into IT ). Having seen all the posts here, I am sending invites for a partial open source trading system that would be created ( by its participants ) given to the purpose of:-
1) back-testing ALL theory and practical based trading methodologies
2) given flexibility to its users ( individuals ) who may have a certain habits of trading ( according to Human Nature )
3) full-automation with the option of instant-click intervention ( should there be any serious problem with the trend ) AND
4) full portability with any data feed source ( be it in ASCII or other brokerages' data form )

Please do send myself a private e-mail if there is any interest as discussions can be carried out.

S K

Post once or create a thread then everyone can see it if they wish to view it, instead of you popping up in various conversations with the same irrelavant post which as it happens has no relevance in this thread either.

dodge149

36 0
I'd suggest reading Malcome Pryors book on spread betting- The Financial Spread Betting Handbook. Im confident this would answer many of your questions- good introduction to intermediate level book on spread betting, and v risk/money management orientated.

cu20052003

78 1
Hi, like-minded chap!

Used to do the same - but found it too pricy and therefore unsustainable ...........

However, Bloomberg's services remain one of the better ones on the market.

I am not collecting my data from other sources, as I am embarking on this project to beget a 90-95 trustable system ( fully integrated with most or ALL of the data feeds, especially from brokerages and other financial institutions, including Bloomberg ) which will cause a full delegation to the System ( AI )

Anyone interested are encouraged to let myself know. Required prerequisites, software knowledge and experience and also as many languages like C/C++, COBOL, BASICS, FORTRAN, T-PASCAL, Java and V C++/ Basics ............. etc!

So, do give me a reply and a contact.

HariHaraBramKalki(S K)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there

Be one with GOD, so that HE may appoint a deliver for your Soul-HariHaraBramKalki(S K)

360.yahoo.com/cu20052003

I prefer to use Bloomberg.

trader_dante

Veteren member
4,535 1,479
Yes, that sounds interesting. I don't really understand the market at all but I have inherited £450,000 recently and want to invest it as I think it is an easy way to make money if you find a good system on the internet. I am looking for a system that can generate 95% win rate. Let me know once you have built yours.

Lee Shepherd

2,164 573
Yes, that sounds interesting. I don't really understand the market at all but I have inherited £450,000 recently and want to invest it as I think it is an easy way to make money if you find a good system on the internet. I am looking for a system that can generate 95% win rate. Let me know once you have built yours.

Me too.

I have a system that is 94% but that is rubbish as we all know.
Also, the free bikini pens I was going to give away with the system for free may have to be put on hold until I can reach over 95%. I am one of two directors, the other is Sir Ejit Spanish. He handles the trades, I handle the free pens.

RajKumarXXX

9 0
I have tried for years to come up with a winning combination of "rules" to ensure I always come out on top on a monthly basis, gone to bed smiling thinking that I may have finally cracked it...only to find some trading sessions later that it doesnt work!
Now, I trade end of day, long, only adding deals when the FTSE closes up.
Just cant seem to find any better way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock