Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bigger moves than I've seen in previous years or maybe I'm too old to remember now.

Still going up but these whipsaw moves are stop killers

That's what they want u to think. Something is definitely brewing. These next few years could be the calm before the storm. For us as traders, FOMO will always be there but sometimes you just have to sit on your hands and stay out.

That's what they want u to think. Something is definitely brewing. These next few years could be the calm before the storm. For us as traders, FOMO will always be there but sometimes you just have to sit on your hands and stay out.
Why stay out when the PA indicates a good move south?
If if doubt use a reasonable SL.

Hi - Is there any good platforms with ladder DOM access to link to my broker using a mac? I know ninja trader is good but don't want to pay the high fees. Any recommendations? I trade ftse & emini s&P on a mac . thank you

Last edited:
Tomorrow the break of 35k then onwards and upwards 👌. I'm looking to get long on the break of the resistance above 35100. What's your position 2be? Are you still shorting short term?

Looks like inflation is good for the economy. The Fed aren't turning off the printing machine anytime soon!

Looks like we could see another ATH on the Dow today or tomorrow. No stopping this now. Looking for a PB to 35350 then I'm in long again!
I make the ATH at 35633.8 on 16/09/21 we've had 35633.1 high so far today! wether we have immediate massive follow through today or big retracement that's the immediate concern!

I make the ATH at 35633.8 on 16/09/21 we've had 35633.1 high so far today! wether we have immediate massive follow through today or big retracement that's the immediate concern!

New ATH confirmed! We will get a a follow through to at least 36k then 38k is next target. Will get long if it PullBacks to 35500