Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've done some charts on the charts thread, I think 35850 is a solid target

do you have a time frame....

No Inzi, just look for realistic targets. I mean I try and target around 4-500 points a month. Generally speaking I look at the longer timeframes(Weekly,Daily) as I work full time so I can't watch the markets during the day tbh

I've done really well last few days..right now we look like we're at the top of the range so I'll hold off from anymore positions

Good on you Inzi. I'm still holding the long from 35508, so just waiting to see how the market reacts @ 35900 when we get there. Might even hold it longer if we get a good reaction at the 36k round number!

Good on you Inzi. I'm still holding the long from 35508, so just waiting to see how the market reacts @ 35900 when we get there. Might even hold it longer if we get a good reaction at the 36k round number!

Stopped out for +230, no point trying to hold on any longer. Hopefully we'll get another PB to 35600, then I'm long again👍

The PB is here but I'm hesitant to go long yet. I think a deeper retrace could be on the cards. Have set an alert at 35400 for a potential long!

Huge bullish outside bar forming on the Dow monthly. Who dare short this market now? Now looking for a PB to 35550 to get long

We didn't get any sort of retrace! The markets just keep rallying without any sort of PB. The way things are going 50k Dow could be closer than anticipated. The huge Bullish outside bar on the monthly signals some huge upside!

I've been scalping both ways, quite lucrative but getting a bit riskier as I feel a bigger breakout move is due