Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In supp

Screenshot_40.png

I think US markets could end this week on a damp squib.
I'm not sticking around today.
Have fun y'all.

Merci mon brave!
I am still lurkin' about but not really trading - am dealing with a véritable cac storm of appalling day-job work and computer probs. I loathe W10 and am not finished configuring my linux machine after a month long distro hunt - when I can get one of my heaps of junk to function I then have to read through the kind of garbage that would make some of the less favourite T2W posters look quite good. Not a lapin heureux atm.:(

Merci mon brave!
I am still lurkin' about but not really trading - am dealing with a véritable cac storm of appalling day-job work and computer probs. I loathe W10 and am not finished configuring my linux machine after a month long distro hunt - when I can get one of my heaps of junk to function I then have to read through the kind of garbage that would make some of the less favourite T2W posters look quite good. Not a lapin heureux atm.:(

Attachments

• awwwwe.jpg
    awwwwe.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 30
Bitcoin going mental.
Somethings afoot.

USA on verge of civil war perhaps !

I think " not heureux" doesn't mean what you think it does. A more apt image is attached.
Good w/e to all:)

Attachments

• BonjourTristesse.jpeg
    BonjourTristesse.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 28
Good to see the Dow is up the usual +100 over the weekend (free money) and is currently going vertical again.
This is THE biggest BULL market on record, only a fool would not be long this market.

The dollar is a trash currency, within 2 days it will tumble even further and push stonks to new all time highs.

Dolltr.png

Good to see the Dow is up the usual +100 over the weekend (free money) and is currently going vertical again.
This is THE biggest BULL market on record, only a fool would not be long this market.
One hour later and its just short of +200.