Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I moved away from trading the FTSE, my curve has gone back to normal again, just in recovery mode.

I came to realize, you're better of going long on FTSE and leaving it a side, come back when it is at 14,000. could be in 10 years time.

When I started trading, 2005, it was around 3500.
If the Ftse hits 14k in 10 years, I wonder where the Dow will be? Probably over 50k! That's why Long is the only place to be, the crash has already happened! Buy the Dip you'll be rich in a few years!

Haven't logged on in here for about 4 years! Really good to see some old faces still on this site, Dentalfloss, 2be, postman. Hope you're all well (doubt you'd remember me tbh lool)
some of us are still around .......good to see you back

I only trade the ESTX50. I started out my "career" trading the DAX, SPX and footsie, but soon realised all have their
own "identity". The DAX is the most hardest of the lot (due to minimal liquidity) followed bei the SPX and FTSE. The E50
on the other hand is probably the most predictable and easiest Stock index to trade. Easy in terms of predictability.

I only trade the ESTX50. I started out my "career" trading the DAX, SPX and footsie, but soon realised all have their
own "identity". The DAX is the most hardest of the lot (due to minimal liquidity) followed bei the SPX and FTSE. The E50
on the other hand is probably the most predictable and easiest Stock index to trade. Easy in terms of predictability.
So you knew you were going to lose money when you shorted it then! ;)

The dow went up in a straight line for 12 hours solid and hasnt dropped since.
No one is selling!
Obviously totally normal in this economic climate!
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Into the open

Screenshot_29.png

The fed fitted an anti rollback mechanism to the US indexes in the same way a rollercoaster works.
If you listen just after the open you can hear the click click click sound...