Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DOW Daily 25-02-2020.JPG

Oh Blimey, here we go again. I spent yesterday half scared out of my wits with price leaping about like someone on a bunji jump. Think I might hide behind the sofa today.

I was like 20 points away from closing my last underwater long from yesterday on the Dow...and now 150 down

Oh Blimey, here we go again. I spent yesterday half scared out of my wits with price leaping about like someone on a bunji jump. Think I might hide behind the sofa today.
,😂🤣
It's logical to test down after yesterday, we have seen "a level" of exhaustion, now a test, safest play IMHO is long through 28000 and short below.... Just trail and ride it. Or a put or call out of the money, that way lowish risk without worrying about stop outs and gyration etc

,😂🤣
It's logical to test down after yesterday, we have seen "a level" of exhaustion, now a test, safest play IMHO is long through 28000 and short below.... Just trail and ride it. Or a put or call out of the money, that way lowish risk without worrying about stop outs and gyration etc
Sounds good