Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_5.png

Hard to know how to trade days like these, when we only get them once every blue moon. Do you just jump in Short and hope you're not the greater fool or try and catch the falling knife? Looking at the chart now, I should of moved my stop to B/E and no more. I was looking at the 28015-28075 area and thought if it was rejected, it would tank - it didn't!

Hard to know how to trade days like these, when we only get them once every blue moon. Do you just jump in Short and hope you're not the greater fool or try and catch the falling knife? Looking at the chart now, I should of moved my stop to B/E and no more. I was looking at the 28015-28075 area and thought if it was rejected, it would tank - it didn't!
Its the ultimate test of trading psychology. Scared of giving back, when having in the hand etc. Very hard, then ego gets affected, then we switch to fear and greed, all based on a perception.

Days like this highlight the issue, but they are rare, maybe 5 days per year?

All fractals get expanded, so even if you dont get short, you need to wait to get long, as even though we have fallen so far, it doesnt mean sellers are in all the way. Far from it - most of the move was caused from buyers, re-buying each low and getting dumped, thats how markets work their way down in this structure.

+50 is +50 though 🍾🥂