Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_38.png

Biggest 2 days the markets have seen in ages and everyone fks off.

Tells you everything you need to know about the state of their general trading!

Notable exceptions. WSW Postman Dentist Barjon......Who all get it!
Ha I think it shows we have been around the houses for a while lol. It's happened before but it's rare, just have to detach yourself with the apparent situation. Mean average will eventually play out. Just don't burn the funds, it's a great opportunity and will become clear in a few weeks. Good to see you all around still 😁👍

Ha I think it shows we have been around the houses for a while lol. It's happened before but it's rare, just have to detach yourself with the apparent situation. Mean average will eventually play out. Just don't burn the funds, it's a great opportunity and will become clear in a few weeks. Good to see you all around still 😁👍
think alot of people got miffed with a rallying market on Trump tweets and its refusal to budge after Coronavirus
too much manipulation puts retail off
imho

My DOW target of 28,093 was hit, I've now gone from net short to neutral. Not that I think the selling is over as both the Sanders win and the virus are continuing bad news, but now everything is on my shopping list at the right level to eventually be net long and hold.