Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ASX 200 - Stopped out apart from a couple... will wait on the sidelines. I’m looking for the impacts to filter through however you have the classic lower interest rates ( real or imagined) pumping the markets.... there will be a correction, just need to get on board.. at the opportune moment lol.
AUD trade going in the right direction.. however I think it might have bottomed and now have a long in... RBA might be cautious to cut due to feeding the barking housing market.... let’s see

ASX 200 - I’m on board....and just closed a couple. Trying to ride it down with a couple of positions left.... wonder where the bottom is - the eternal question.
I’d have been even happier had it not been for the short squeeze last week that stopped out about half of my short positions in the ASX.
Be prepped for a rebound..... the world is not about to end.... yet

Some heavy selling pushing US markets down further and faster right now.
October 2018 saw a 5,000 point drop on the dow - not sure were going to see that this time.

Just keep emotions in check and remember we now have a gap on S&P @3338😁
Public have not suddenly changed their spending habits in the last 5 days lol. Shake down in election year is healthy. Just dont over leverage, and embrace the volatility 😜

ASX 200 - I’m on board....and just closed a couple. Trying to ride it down with a couple of positions left.... wonder where the bottom is - the eternal question.
I’d have been even happier had it not been for the short squeeze last week that stopped out about half of my short positions in the ASX.
Be prepped for a rebound..... the world is not about to end.... yet

ASX 200 Big sp zone 6850-70 ish..... if it gets through that anyone’s guess..... I’m still holding but have tightened stops right up

And out.
I saw some higher lows coming in but I guess an 800 point drop isnt enough.

Coronavirus escapes China.
Currently running at a 3% mortality rate. 60% population infection. 7.7 billion people....
126,000,000 deaths !
Buy shares in funeral directors!

This virus should shake up a lot of complacent companies like JCB who have a single supply chain which dried up (almost overnight). Not only will the fittest humans survive but also the fittest companies. Thats natural selection at its finest.

Well its a great time to buy and make lots of money from them of course they're down.
Your timing was better than mine BTW, they started early.
Had to call them to close out my long...luckily it went up another 20 points while i was on hold!

IG is useless...these outages happen too regularly