Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Going to focus on my own trading as of tomorrow as I dont want to just put up trades that may not benefit the community - Ie buy here/sell here etc.

Hope that some guys/gals have maybe seen another way to neutralise volatility ??? Then you can base your strategy on this?

Will keep trying in the S&P comp though - need a miracle to catch the leaders lol

cheers and continued success

Turkey launches ground offensive in Syria.

This means nothing to the US economy, all that drop will be eaten up tomorrow.

cheers and continued success
Thanks. Sorry but I did mean to answer your last question about options out of the money ( just forgot until now). In the norm, out of the money options are a no go, but every now and again we will have an extreme price extension situation, which correlates with an advancement of time (ie the price hits a level way a head of time). This "tends" to mean a greater than normal imbalance of either shorts or longs. But due to the extreme condition a traditional stop would be near on impossible. You could call the direction correctly but be stopped out. So cheap premium in my opinion compensates for this . In terms of size I'm not sure there is a problem, you can always do cross market if you are a monster trader/fund.

Hope this helps?

Is this what you guys mean by a volume signal. Spike up in volume but next to nothing on the price

View attachment 268403

Is this what you guys mean by a volume signal. Spike up in volume but next to nothing on the price

Steady on Inky! I think you might be getting a bit avant-garde* there :) Perhaps a volume aficionado could pitch in with some analysis.......

* I think that my fellow Welsh speaker @ricsop will confirm that I have the correct orthography