Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

when was last time you placed a trade here..brad...bqarjon???

\like never

What does it matter if they place a trade on the thread, you dont get to decide what they should do.
Why do you keep coming back if you dont like it here?

\like never

Hey i’m only being nice - why the aggro? As I said, look back in the thread (and others) and you’ll find plenty of trades. A bit more informative than “Dow down, Euro up” too.

\like never

2 days ago, if you look carefully it was quite well received...:LOL:

Attachments

• Top Trader.JPG
    Top Trader.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 144
Piphoe I for one find your posts very valuable. It takes two views to make a market and it’s great to know which way you are playing the YM. Obviously coming from across the water you finger should be on the pulse so much more than over here, and the prodigious number of trades you have recorded must surely make you something of an expert. The sheer volume of your (near 10,000) posts is obvious testimony to the substantial sum of your knowledge which we are privileged to receive here quite free. So please feel free to continue your postings, I would be privileged to take the other side of your trades, and I am sure your input here has improved my profitability and probably that of others too shy to say. Long live America and all who sail with her ( well most of them), and her markets.

Hmmm..... what to do ?

I seem to be having to watch my P's & Q's (not saying by who).....but my posts seem to disappear quicker than Pips dummies from his pram......which is cool by the way, I accept sarcasm isn't well received (by some, no names, just sayin')

So here goes....... "ahem"...... "I think everyone is lovely, very polite....& obviously very skilled & competent traders, especially postie, you are the bestest of the bestest on here....honest"

There, no one (not sayin' who) can say, that this post should errrr... you know !

Hmmm..... what to do ?

I seem to be having to watch my P's & Q's (not saying by who).....but my posts seem to disappear quicker than Pips dummies from his pram......which is cool by the way, I accept sarcasm isn't well received (by some, no names, just sayin')

So here goes....... "ahem"...... "I think everyone is lovely, very polite....& obviously very skilled & competent traders, especially postie, you are the bestest of the bestest on here....honest"

There, no one (not sayin' who) can say, that this post should errrr... you know !

Ooohhhhh eelllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

Look what the cat dragged in. :)

One for you hombre...

(y)

In the current context of deteriorating economic conditions in Turkey, the US market had slight losses. The technology sector was off the rule, with some gains.

Ooohhhhh eelllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

Look what the cat dragged in. :)

One for you hombre...

(y)

Ha.... yes a spell in the youth offenders isolation unit has made a new man of me Atilla...I haven't seen the sunlight, nor heard the sound of birds (hmm there's a gag in that) just fed bread & water for a week in the forum dungeons, but it was for my own good I tells ya & from now on I will be a good citizen of the forum....honest to b'jesus himself.

Yestrerday the Turkish President defended a retaliation against Washington for the worsening of the tariffs applied to imports of aluminum and steel coming from Turkey: Recep Tayyip Erdogan threatened to boycott the US electronic products, including the iPhone.

benchmarks fell led by the Nasdaq 100 Index. Crude oil rebounded after slipping below $65 a barrel following a report that American stockpiles rose the most since March 2017.