Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax doing exactly what it did yesterday.
Early high, selloff, new high ... selloff again later?

The dow has already made another new All Time High today but it doesnt seem to want to stop there, lets have another one!

The dow has dropped 18 points quick buy it before they throw another billion on the fire.

Attachments

• toolate.png
    toolate.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 86
Ftse held the line @7400 with a bit of conviction today...thinking a possible up day tomorrow but you never know.
Currently flat. want to see what twinges we have pre- market and on the open.

Yes...an up day.

I still fancy the Dow at 22150+ sometime around 13.31
Euro/$ gonna get over 1.1910 possibly before 13.30 as a squeeze if not then 13.31 too

They just keep adding here and hard to fight the readies all day, apart from selectively but on the Dow even the volatility is dead and the intraday swings died too.

tempted to get small long here for a possible run to the 22500 area if i'm honest. Trying to resist and wait for a dip, but i've seen 'mad mode' before, and I know what it can do, lol

I still fancy the Dow at 22150+ sometime around 13.31
Euro/$ gonna get over 1.1910 possibly before 13.30 as a squeeze if not then 13.31 too

They just keep adding here and hard to fight the readies all day, apart from selectively but on the Dow even the volatility is dead and the intraday swings died too.

I'm ignoring the dow right now, its diverged from the other markets and so theres no way of telling how long it will go on. It will come back they all do its just a matter of when.

Euro's going up, dax is going up
Pound is going up FTSE is going up
Dow is going up.

People are buying everything it seems.

Well. i've just spent all my money on a new PC and stuff, so gonna be setting that up today, so happy trading, all.

Thinking of trying to get more into US stocks daytrading and just keeping the Long only index trading for 'swings' as it's painfully boring nowadays, so need something to keep me busy! For what seems like forever, it just basically drifs up. I obviously like it going up, but if there's no volatility and swing intraday swings in both directions including lasrge drops, there's no point in me babysitting it when I could be trading other stuff. We'll see. Need to research more!

Last edited: