Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If I wasnt already short Dow and seriously underwater I'd be shorting it right here at 22086

22 point range on the ftse, good to see the buyers out in force. :whistling

Just have to pump it up overnight when no ones looking.

Dax futures come free with a packet of cornflakes at the moment, nobody wants them, you cant even give them away.

Dax first 15 minutes in a 10 point range. Those Germans must be outside laying their towels on the sun loungers.

Nothing going on trading wise, I think I will go out and enjoy the English summer!

Attachments

• doh.gif
    doh.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 77
I'd settle for that every day

This type of directional chart trading is best and most profitable , but hardest to do psychologically.One is trying to predict and follow direction , arousing all the internal demons .

Got stopped.Be disciplined like captain Kirk

Attachments

• CHARTTTT.jpg
    CHARTTTT.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DOH.jpg
    DOH.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 74
This type of directional chart trading is best and most profitable , but hardest to do psychologically.One is trying to predict and follow direction , arousing all the internal demons .

Got stopped.Be disciplined like captain Kirk

-30 ouch, what was your target if you dont mind me asking.

On a constructive note, in my experience entering a trade mid range like you did today almost always ends badly. It is a coin toss as to whether the trend continues or is tested.

Good job your stop was in its -58 now.

-30 ouch, what was your target if you dont mind me asking.

On a constructive note, in my experience entering a trade mid range like you did today almost always ends badly. It is a coin toss as to whether the trend continues or is tested.

Good job your stop was in its -58 now.

Is it not a coin toss as to whether a level breaks or fails?

I'd probably buy DAX now if I had any margin:LOL: