Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Personally, I dont like this current price movement on Dow, very hard to tell if we pop at current levels or swoop, so will stand aside until a higher probability play comes along.

Prices keep going UP, doesnt matter how many sellers step up the prices just keep going higher.
Madness.

Prices keep going UP, doesnt matter how many sellers step up the prices just keep going higher.
Madness.

Agree, hard selling between 4.03 pm and 4.05pm, yet we still could not take the lows!

The only reason I didnt trade in the next sequence was because the volumes dropped off and price is easier to manipulate - ie you go long for the pop where is the stop? It would have to be in an area that is easy to get to with less effort (if any powers that be were required to do so). That is the main reason it was not what I was really looking for with any confidence.

Price jumped without me, I just have to take it on the chin and wait for the next one.

And of course realise - this is a bull market, until it become a bullsh*t market !

Dow 15 point range for 2 hours, what are they waiting for?

Probably more people to go short so they can ramp the price up. :LOL:

Yellen speaking tomorrow at 6pm our time, they cant keep it in a narrow range till then.

Asian markets closed higher, led by oil companies. In addition, there was a purchase of the sectors that had been penalized the most last week. It should be noted that several markets, such as Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, India and the Philippines, were closed because of the end of Ramadan.

Unfortunately, that scenario might be the future in the next decade. Tighter ranges making it so boring.

cv diamond

So todays play was the diamond.
Price goes up quick, comes down even quicker and rejects further falls....only place it can go is back to median. That is the only tradable bit...all the previous action is trade set up information.

Attachments

• cv-diamond-26-06-17.png
    cv-diamond-26-06-17.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 68
So todays play was the diamond.
Price goes up quick, comes down even quicker and rejects further falls....only place it can go is back to median. That is the only tradable bit...all the previous action is trade set up information.

Quite right, taking out both the demand side and supply side in 2 moves. The drift back up to the median as you said the most likely place for price to drift after the selling had done, is typical of a market that is "waiting", hence no side wants to take a convicted position. As always, try to find a way to trade it or sit on our hands.

Waiting for Yellen?

Quite right, taking out both the demand side and supply side in 2 moves. The drift back up to the median as you said the most likely place for price to drift after the selling had done, is typical of a market that is "waiting", hence no side wants to take a convicted position. As always, try to find a way to trade it or sit on our hands.

Waiting for Yellen?

Probably :)

Enjoying the patterns?

Probably :)

Enjoying the patterns?

Yes actually. Spotting them as they develop and trading the key zone of the pattern to reap the reward of spotting it in the 1st place.

Must admit, personally got foxed at the low range, just couldn't convince myself to hit long with a non obvious stop (as I dont hedge(yet)). So just the 2 trades today.

Yes actually. Spotting them as they develop and trading the key zone of the pattern to reap the reward of spotting it in the 1st place.

Must admit, personally got foxed at the low range, just couldn't convince myself to hit long with a non obvious stop (as I dont hedge(yet)). So just the 2 trades today.

Now we're talking !!! The hedge option gives One that fuzzy warm feeling and confidence that jumping in is fine...cos plan B is there for protection. Then, manage either side as and when. Rinse and repeat at will until desired outcome achieved.

Sounds like a recipe that :LOL:

as expected, both the spx and dow hit t/p targets and my direct shares in tech are going through the roof. Nice end of month position closing all around

never count chicks before they hatch... my lesson for the day learned
index the tail does not tell, another rotation out of tech into financial, I was holding the side that's selling

Now we're talking !!! The hedge option gives One that fuzzy warm feeling and confidence that jumping in is fine...cos plan B is there for protection. Then, manage either side as and when. Rinse and repeat at will until desired outcome achieved.

Sounds like a recipe that :LOL:

well said, and, it works people