Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

One US based trader calls the US session.

U.S RTH Cowboy market

And doing all the trading in Asia and Euro session now.

One US based trader calls the US session.

U.S RTH Cowboy market

And doing all the trading in Asia and Euro session now.

what a pussy, should hire a monkey to throw the darts... they always get it right.

Dart-throwing chimp still making monkey of Internet funds
By Dr. Paul B. Farrell

Stock Picking Darts - Invest with your Pet Monkey
By Jay Ayres
Available on iTunes to buy and download apps.

Last edited:
Markets going to take one more leg up and then spiral down or just spiral downward. Either way, time to short folks

Markets going to take one more leg up and then spiral down or just spiral downward. Either way, time to short folks

the new norm not like that anymore... rotation is the new game, the general index hardly moves... keep buying the index dips I say, shorting will send your account to the grave unless you short the sectors.

Well that's annoying. They got me on a limit order again! lol

I could provide a screenshot, but I can't be bothered, but I put a limit order in to go long teh dax about a week ago - order was at 12638
It got as low at 12641 whilst I was at teh gym and now it's screamed up!! Aggghhhhh

:LOL:
Well that's annoying. They got me on a limit order again! lol

I could provide a screenshot, but I can't be bothered, but I put a limit order in to go long teh dax about a week ago - order was at 12638
It got as low at 12641 whilst I was at teh gym and now it's screamed up!! Aggghhhhh

first time I see a complaint from someone making a profit

addition
just :LOL: by "got you" you mean you missed out right so now market going up without you -tough!

Cancelling that limit order now! haha. Will have to be a good boy and actually sit here and watch it!