Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nada.

Attachments

• nada.png
    nada.png
    70 KB · Views: 60
Nice one, Wallstreet!

ps - The excellent trader I know is looking for scalp longs in this area (2429 ES), although he also thinks that if we close around here (or a little bit lower) then things could get ugly for a while going forward

We'll see

Can you get him to open a T2W account so we get it straight from the horses mouth. :LOL:

Can you get him to open a T2W account so we get it straight from the horses mouth. :LOL:

lol. I wish.
I only get the odd call when I happen to catch him on skype when he's bored. I believe he posted on elitetrader once, so he's probably already got an old account here too, somewhere!

I've been around trading forums and stuff for a long time and have come across lots of traders. He's far away the best i've ever seen. Shows you what's possible! Just wish I knew how he does it! (although he obviously gets it wrong sometimes!)

If I could, i'd just let him trade my account but don't think he does that for people anymore! :LOL:

S&P closed on the high Monday, closed on the low Tuesday and closing on the low today.

Attachments

• trp.png
    trp.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 58
After a long wait, Chinese equities will finally be part of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. Thus, 222 listed companies in China will integrate this index which is the benchmark for many international fund managers. It is important to note that China already had a weight (26%) in the MSCI Emerging Markets through companies listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange.

After a long wait, Chinese equities will finally be part of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. Thus, 222 listed companies in China will integrate this index which is the benchmark for many international fund managers. It is important to note that China already had a weight (26%) in the MSCI Emerging Markets through companies listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange.

interesting post but they are always some 24 hours after the facts... are you on Mars or something that you get news with a 24 hour delay?

Here's something that's fresh. When a country with a dictator in charge is in dire straits, they sometimes start a war. Watch the Saudis, nothing like a war with Iran would solve all their problems. The wild card is that China is on Iran side and will intervine, the US is with the Saudies, they may or may not intervene. If you were waiting for a 20% correction, this will do it, if we see China & the US at it then brace for a 40% drop

Last edited:
but I'm not patting myself on the back, listened to CNBC technician who was showing 3 graph patterns indicating a brake-up on the russell2000 so bought 90 lots on his prediction rather than mine... the Russell's been dropping ever since. Next time CNCB Carter comes on screen I'll switch to Bloomberg.

boring day, at a loss on what to do, might go do some real work now unless someone out there can point me to an interesting instrument to watch

No no no no.

Pretty soon people will start to realise that this isnt coming back. Then the selling will really start!

Got a short on FTSE since 7500 that expires end of the year. Finally it's paying off, which is comforting, but as many know, it can all change very quickly.