Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Its a double top so I think you are safe here. Europe will probably sell off tomorrow as it was weak compares to US so I would leave it running until tomorrow depending on your exposure.

Good luck either way

thx for the input.

i wont hold this thru 2morrow (don't carve that in stone) but about under 700 i'm looking for exit..b4 i sleep if i can get it

Yesterday, Asian markets were the first to react to the outcome of the American elections and as such it was in that region that the falls were more pronounced. Thus, today’s recovery was a process of convergence of the Asian stock markets to the behavior of other world indices.

Its a double top so I think you are safe here. Europe will probably sell off tomorrow as it was weak compares to US so I would leave it running until tomorrow depending on your exposure.

Good luck either way

good call, no one would have predicted U.S. markets going to high 18800's.
These are very interesting times.

Mark up day - 19000 YM and 2200 ES looks the plan (last week of October maybe)

Massive bear trap the last 3 weeks, but volatility greater than normal, hence bigger gyrations,hence the longer time needed, but the game plan is still the same:

Business was not done at the highs in August, so this is still to be achieved.

As always trade your own game plan!

A few weeks early, but early there :whistling

With the renegotiation of trade agreements and the lifting of customs barriers a more complex and time-consuming legislative process, investors seem to focus more on the new President’s intention to reduce taxes, reduce regulation in a number of sectors and outline an ambitious infrastructure plan Structures. In general, these measures would have a positive impact on the economy and profits of various companies, which explains the strong rise of some sectors in Europe and the US. The interpretation of the bond market seems to be the same. US yields continue to rise with the prospect that such measures will increase public spending and inflation. Given the high uncertainty regarding the details of the new Presidency’s economic policy, markets should remain volatile. In the short term, the notable rise in stock markets over the last 48 hours seems likely to rebound.

The DOW is losing steam and we could see a risk off sentiment coming into the weekend. I can see a big drop ahead...

There does appear to be an inverse head and shoulders on the DOW 5m. This could indicate that the bottom is in for today. Volume is down due to veteran's day in the US so the best we could hope for would be for some de-risking before the weekend. I don't think we shall see big movement's either direction now. I would use guaranteed stops over the weekend as it won't take much from Trump for big gap down on Monday. In fact I will be having a small short with a guaranteed stop just in case.

Since Wednesday there has been a generalized rise in world yields, a movement that gains greater expression in those countries where public debt is high. In the short term, the rise in the US yields and the US Dollar have reached extreme levels and may therefore be corrected. The long-term trend of these two variables should be traced when the new US Presidency provides more detail on the economic measures it intends to adopt.

i l es 2156.75

i hope to jumpstart this thread; great thread we shouldn't lose it

6th day UP ...longs won't give it up so easily YET but they will concede ; fiesty bunch them bulls:)