Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

its over. the irrational exuberance is over. no one knows the future, but my bet is longs take some profit here

4th day up, gaps up darn near every day

take some profit lucky longs!!

Looks like this bounce is down to Trump being shown around the white house by Obama and a speech afterwards.... may see a retrace but I am close to pulling these trades as indicators starting to say this bull has legs.

Off to Berlin next week so happy we are now at 1.15 GBP/EUR. It's looking very bullish actually and wouldn't surprise me to see 1.2+ by end of year!

what i say is euro holds strong here, so maybe us indices might take some profit

not saying euro is strong, in absolute terms but that HERE it looks good for dow to take some profit, imo

i just drew a fib friday lows to high here...38.2% is just above 400!

i'll take half that lets say 600? :)

in next 20 mins i would like to see smthg approaching 750...

or i will get worried

moment of truth...the dow better sell here

Its a double top so I think you are safe here. Europe will probably sell off tomorrow as it was weak compares to US so I would leave it running until tomorrow depending on your exposure.

Good luck either way

Its a double top so I think you are safe here. Europe will probably sell off tomorrow as it was weak compares to US so I would leave it running until tomorrow depending on your exposure.

Good luck either way

Next support 18660 so could easily fall to this level