Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Positions on auto pilot now. Watching ASX five four nineteen area, could be a nail biter.
10:30am Crude could take a hit.

"Price is a liar ... (to me) price is just a reflection of current liquidity" - John Burbank on @REALVisionTV

From what i see in a lot of retail forums (not that we aren't all retail, but i consider people on this site above average) quite a lot of traders are short (at least on the dax anyway) makes me think we've got one more squeeze higher. NFP tomorrow to be the catalyst?

I'm very much of the mindset, think what the sheep would do, act like the whales lol

"Price is a liar ... (to me) price is just a reflection of current liquidity" - John Burbank on @REALVisionTV

From what i see in a lot of retail forums (not that we aren't all retail, but i consider people on this site above average) quite a lot of traders are short (at least on the dax anyway) makes me think we've got one more squeeze higher. NFP tomorrow to be the catalyst?

I'm very much of the mindset, think what the sheep would do, act like the whales lol

FTSE Take a look around 6775 - 80 for a squeeze, otherwise 6750- 60 imo.

One factor that may affect the S & P’s behavior is the evolution of the ten-year treasury yields of US government bonds. Since mid-July, the yields to 10 years have fluctuated between 1.45% and 1.63%. If increases the prospects of a rise in interest rates by the Fed is not to exclude that yields exceed the 1.63%. This level is important from a technical point of view because if surpassed may signal an upward movement in yields. In this scenario, the impact on the stock market would be negative.

FTSE up 40 points in 30 minutes, thats going to end badly.
Looking to enter short if 6820 doesnt hold.