Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You'd be a massive lunatic for trading the DAX right about now. 100 point swings like it's nothing.

Agreed, to risky (for me anyways) being risk averse, sticking with AUD/JPN until next week, being business as usual and no increased margins makes it even better :)

yesterday US markets closed with modest losses. While waited for today's referendum, US investors focused on factors specific sectors and companies. Oil traded volatile fashion, following during the morning the rise of other risk assets but later reversing this trend when the Department of Energy published a report that showed an unexpected increase in gasoline reserves. In the technology sector, investors reacted negatively to the offer launched by Tesla (producer of electric cars) on the SolarCity by 2800 M.USD. In the Dow Jones, the highlight was the weakness of the shares of McDonald's (-1.50%) after Nomura analysts have reduced the recommendation of Buy to Neutral. Last year, McDonald's has shown a over-performance against the S & P, the result of a major restructuring of the company. Today, it is expected that investors maintain an expectant attitude.

You'd be a massive lunatic for trading the DAX right about now. 100 point swings like it's nothing.

Best day of the month on reduced size.
And while sleeping.
Margin back up to 73%

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Watch out for the mother of all whipsaws, result still too tight to count and market pricing in a leave vote!

Well that was fun, glad I was on the sidelines. Hope no one got injured by that wrecking ball.

Good long opportunity on the Dow right now 17,348. ;) I'm not touching it with a barge-pole!

Attachments

• wrecking-ball.jpg
    wrecking-ball.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 129
ftse 6500 by monday

Think you might have got the 5 and 6 the wrong way round.

Still markets will stabilise (not to the same level mind) and that will provide good trading as they are overreacting having been caught on wrong side of the vote.

Well that was fun, glad I was on the sidelines. Hope no one got injured by that wrecking ball.

Good long opportunity on the Dow right now 17,348. ;) I'm not touching it with a barge-pole!

Can you trade house price futures by any chance!

Markets waiting to see how No 10 and Brussels will deal with this - expect an uptick in markets as it will essentially try and reassure them.

Who would have thought Britain held so much sway over world events!

In a perverse way it makes me proud to be British.

Yes - we have always been the "awkward squad" - Don't like getting pushed around - long may it continue!

how can an exit poll be wrong? 5uck yougov! It's an exit poll to see how people voted after they have voted...

FTSE -10%
Nikkei -8%
Dax -10%

Dow down -3% :rolleyes:

Nothing brings that down, because the Fed owns most of the shares, and they're not going to sell them!