Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Doomsday!? Lol, comon man :LOL:

Write down on a piece of paper what worries you today then check in a month - 6months etc etc.

then post it up here (y)
I have no worries about leaving m8.I mean i think the ftse will be hammered for a while(methinks);)

Four months of nervousness that dominated all the attention. Against expectations, the Brexit won and now will begin negotiations for farewell to the European Union. But the impact on markets was felt soon and experts are on the alert. Investment banks and asset managers are informing customers of the referendum effects on the economy and markets.

FTSE slowly but surely picking off the early morning (expected) shock losses, only 3% of the mark now

S&P down 75 !!!! We're near my forecast for the end of the week close at 2043.3. :clap:

Has anyone dared to visit zerohedge (I haven't yet) they must relishing this and predicting the end of the world (again).

if a leave happens Ii'm going to be a very rich man considering I have two hedged positions on the pound and ftse. Went in early so spreads and order denials don't screw my chances. vote leave!!!!

lost on dow trades but it wasn't much.....everything will be regained
when snp goes past 2110 by friday afternoon....

I'm confused :confused:

Are you very rich because of the Brexit or poor because you were expecting 2110+ by now?

I will be outside now and check back in at 9pm to see where the dust settles.

What a day! :clover:

I'm confused :confused:

Are you very rich because of the Brexit or poor because you were expecting 2110+ by now?

I didn't know if ftse was going to go down or up....so i placed a buy and sell order at 6262 on wednesday. when the surprise came I got rid of the sell and waited for the buy to decrease loss.........should've waited though but really don't care at this point. the snp just went up 20 points in 2 hours....with 4 more hours left my prediction doesn't sound unreasonable

That's me done. Limited trades on ASX today.
Have a great weekend - I'm sure a few beers will be going down the hatch this weekend whatever side people voted. Historic day and been awake since 2am catching the incredulity of the outside world (and BBC) at the refo verdict.