Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Toot Toot, all aboard? This train is the Southbound Express.

My target is under 17,5 :clap:

DOW down 200 :eek:

Heading for under 17,5 :cool:

Attachments

• DOWunder200.PNG
    DOWunder200.PNG
    102.9 KB · Views: 76
YM took out LOD!

On that 1 yr chart I posted, I believe JUly's low 2015 of 17,399 is paramount. We take that out ..going get a lot hotter in here. hellbound:eek:

Asian indexes closed mostly up, after the Reserve Bank of Australia has lowered key interest rates by 0.25% to 1.75%. This decision has overshadowed the fall of Caixin PMI index, which measures the manufacturing activity in China. In April, this index fell from 49.7 to 49.4, against the 49.9 estimated. Interestingly, the Shanghai stock market was among the best performers while the Hong Kong stock market closed with losses of more than 1%. The Japanese market was closed, having started the Golden Week. Apart from today (Constitution Day), in the next two days will be celebrated two holidays: the Environment Day and Children’s Day.

Time to put a little fear in the heart of all hopeful but weak longs, imo. Take this under 17,6 hard for 17,5 would do the trick :)

short more here ...we took out 17,6 they can't forget that :)

DOW - 175
S&P -21
NAS -54

i doubt anything magical will happen here, but hey i been wrong before.

They are trapping LONGS which is what i think they are doing right now.

You have to believe we either go back to 18.from here ..:D or 17,5 which is more plausible :)