Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i send my regards to all ye shorts. i know your loss was sudden but wholly expected

someone call 911 on the shorts! ;);)

Attachments

• stock-vector-vector-drawing-of-a-cuckoo.jpg
    stock-vector-vector-drawing-of-a-cuckoo.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 497
Retail sales and the Fed’s Beige Book will help investors and economists to reply to two interconnected issues. The first is the timing of the new rise in interest rates. The second is to know what was the pace of US economic growth during the 1st quarter. Despite the good data for March, many economists have reduced their estimates for this period.

one message here today...burn the shorts

must admit, shorts got way too overconfident that they could short every gapup

welcome to the real world:)

one message here today...burn the shorts

must admit, shorts got way too overconfident that they could short every gapup

welcome to the real world:)

If a 0.9% gain would burn shorts, who mostly start shorting around here something would be wrong.

Active traders aren't sitting watching it a whole day days against and doing nothing.

CALM DOWN DEAR

If a 0.9% gain would burn shorts, who mostly start shorting around here something would be wrong.

Active traders aren't sitting watching it a whole day days against and doing nothing.

CALM DOWN DEAR

ouch, is your but hurting

:cheesy:

Not at all I joined the shorts at 72 it's perfectly fine for me and made 5k on dax today. I am very flexible, thanks.

made 5K dax so it's ok to loose my but rest of day?

who talks like this :cheesy:

^^ someone who trades every day and isn't doing victory laps at a less than 1% day and getting over excited.

let's bury the shorts is motto for today

not crazy if you trade the "macro"

790?