Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dont mind at all

right now watching paint dry would be more exciting

its just pent up aggression really:)

We just seem to be watching a motorised Yo-Yo, but never remember to do a trick. The idea of an early pub call does sound very inviting. :cheesy:

Looks like BOJ desperation has screwed the price structure on yen crosses and indices. Oils holding on to gains for now.
Oh well, trade what you see !

Now could be the time to short Dow at 16250. (knowing that nobody will follow my trade :))

Looks like BOJ desperation has screwed the price structure on yen crosses and indices. Oils holding on to gains for now.
Oh well, trade what you see !

BoJ surprises with negative interest rate move.
2 comments:

a) Fundamentals can seriously 'mess' up a good technical plan. :(
b) We've tried lower interest rates for 15 years and it hasnt worked so were going to lower them even more. :rolleyes:

Asian markets closed with sharp gains, due to the somewhat surprising decision by the Bank of Japan. Challenging economists’ forecasts, which point to an extension of the asset purchase program, the Bank of Japan decided to reduce the interest rate on deposits which the Nipponese banks have with this institution to -0.10%. This measure is not innovative but takes the surprise character in that Governor Haruhiko Kuroda recently to have shown skeptical to the adoption of negative interest rates.

and for the Top Gun reference
The FTSE has produced a typical three day pattern with today a short sell with a typical early double entry or "M" price pattern if you look at 5min bars from 7:30 it should jump at ya

still not jumping at me

Short FTSE 6107, would have posted earlier but opened them from some dive in soho, think I'm safe tbh ;)

Good profit.
If your watching crude, you'll notice its bouncing off $32, when it breaks everything drops like a stone.
Lets hope it drops like a stone tomorrow as I'm out most of today! Good trading all!

I think the bank of England are going to send a signal this week that interest rates will soon start to rise. Maybe 3 votes to increase.

Good profit.
If your watching crude, you'll notice its bouncing off $32, when it breaks everything drops like a stone.

Cruuuude...

Attachments

• crude.png
    crude.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 86