Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The meeting of the Fed today will not bring major changes in relation to what was broadcast to the market at its December meeting. Last month, the oil retreated over 25%, with a negative impact on inflation and hindering the task of driving the Fed to levels close to 2%. Given this trend, investors will monitor the reference of the Fed for inflation, it is not excluded the minutes to reveal the apprehension of the members of the Central Bank, which would lead investors to believe not only that the Fed will not raise rates at the March meeting as the number of increases may be smaller than anticipated by the Fed members (4 increases of 0.25%).

Setting market orders to go south at 10060 on DAX with 150 pips SL just in case Dax gets there by Fri, or before.
If there is sign of a downward reversal earlier at a lower zone I will short Dax too.

An interesting evening
The steak au poivre was divine

and some of my limit orders filled I am now looking for

Reactions: 2be
I guess refined slightly only because there are so many markets to trade and we have excel now that does the donkey work, I still use my trusty desktop calculator for trading though
Can you recommend any resources to learn more about this method - a quick google turns up a lot of pages but all seem to be slightly different - is there any right/wrong method?

Can you recommend any resources to learn more about this method - a quick google turns up a lot of pages but all seem to be slightly different - is there any right/wrong method?

This will give a basic outline
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/740-swing-trading-rules-philosophy

normally I would say read georges book its really hard going though it should be on sale about £20 not the $150 on a famous book site and there is also street smarts by Linda