Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

From a technical point of view, while the S & P stays above 1800 points, there remains a reasonable probability that the stock markets entering into a recovery.

the Dow is just a day trade 200 points ish I will also short 5942 area FTSE if we get there today

Both FTSE and Dow look very bullish on their respective daily candles, have I missed something?

Both FTSE and Dow look very bullish on their respective daily candles, have I missed something?

they look bullish but nothing a 3% cant sort

Im quite bullish myself over the longer term Im just looking for entries and exits

now whats interesting is Dow signaling a short @16124

Hi DC,
Good see you!
I am expecting last push down on DOW/DAX to start within the next few days.
Got also count on DAX and it looks ABC to ITD7 H is in play atm.(posted on delta thread)
We shall see how it plays out.
It has been good day on Dax and DOW.

still same here looking for 5828 FTSE although dependant on time a 5842 or below will do
The Dow trade Im looking for 15924 area
I expect a short rally on FTSE

Dow target triggered yesterday coming out at 15686 but still time to board that train

still same here looking for 5828 FTSE although dependant on time a 5842 or below will do

Dow target triggered yesterday coming out at 15686 but still time to board that train

Slow day so far.

Short S+P from 1895.5 Target 1881.5 Will hedge out if and as required.

Which broker were you using to see 15686? Was this on futures?