Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My houses are safe judging by the way the Dow is rocketing.

The dax is going up because they expect him to announce MOAR stimulus. It aint their economy.

either way

Attachments

• sdog.jpg
    sdog.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 99
Those Germans are desperate to believe Draghi will save them.

It took those guys 9 months from saying we will do QE to actually delivering it last time. A group of bankers representing all those different countries arent going to agree quickly.

Dow is negative for the year, FTSE is negative for the year, Dax is (currently) up over 500 points on the year...

tbh I've gotten fed up of the indices yawnathon - the upcoming earnings releases [let alone Super Mario] are going to make them whipsaw and ultimately still leave them directionless imo so... I'm taking an indices holiday and have moved over to trading cable for the day :)

tbh I've gotten fed up of the indices yawnathon - the upcoming earnings releases [let alone Super Mario] are going to make them whipsaw and ultimately still leave them directionless imo so... I'm taking an indices holiday and have moved over to trading cable for the day :)

Good idea, its nothing but chop out there ATM.

A decrease in volume shall occur due to the expectation surrounding the ECB meeting today, which is taking place in Valetta (Malta) and is expected to be the main event of the day. Investors will try to find in the words of Mario Draghi the confirmation that the ECB will be available to adopt new measures of monetary stimulus.

Those Germans are desperate to believe Draghi will save them.

It took those guys 9 months from saying we will do QE to actually delivering it last time. A group of bankers representing all those different countries arent going to agree quickly.

"We will discuss the need at the December meeting."

Thats 2 months delay to start with...

wow, daxy still going bananas, I figured I'd missed the best part of the move at 390 how wrong was I :/