Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

lool, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get absolutely hammered eventually. But 200+ points just by pretty much trading that 400-480 range. And a cheeky long @ 11365

Took a long position on FTSE @ 7962.

2 important market turning points this week:
US Farms & Greece. If both are positive DAX and FTSE are going to rocket. I have a niggling feeling Greece may "accidentally" default =/

Same action as last week.
Push it up from the early low into the close.
Hold it at those levels overnight and sell off into the early session.
Wash rinse repeat.

That 11480 worked well again lol expecting It to breakdown soon though. If it consistently breaks higher we'll test 11560, then 11670

Hope you took a short from that area haha

How do you think Dax etc are going to end this week? Loads of points on offer i feel. Will points areas where I see support/resistance a bit later

I think Dax goes up from here.
Sellers appear exhausted.

Famous last words. :)

Howdy after a while.

Already calculating in spikes? :)

11,300 first, bounce and lower according to my mid-term charts. But what I see later on is more worrying... First taste of what could be coming.

BR

Posted on May 29th.

:whistling

BR

Dax testing recent monthly lows around 11250, we may get a bounce here but volume is in all the wrong places atm

for the bulls that is :)

Dax testing recent monthly lows around 11250, we may get a bounce here but volume is in all the wrong places atm

for the bulls that is :)

Volume is just fine. Just catching falling knife is proving one more to be... hurtful.

BR

You would need to see someone start buying before thinking about going long.
No sign of that today.