Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Optimism good + jobs good = raise rates early.

TANK. :LOL:

cause its always that simple.

I'm doubling down on Dow.
I can count on the fingers of one hand when Ive done that before.
Short Dow 17965

I'm doubling down on Dow.
I can count on the fingers of one hand when Ive done that before.
Short Dow 17965
watch

I will LOL tomorrow itspossible.

At the moment I'm getting all Victor Meldrew about 'news' articles whos headline directly contradicts the article that follows.

Headline
Facebook (FB) Causes Depression: New Study Confirms -

Article.
"...However, Ms. Steers stated that it’s not Facebook that causes depression, it’s just the people who spend a lot of time on it while ‘liking’ other user’s photos and having idle observations may just experience not liking themselves. .."

http://www.mrtopstep.com/facebook-fb-causes-depression-new-study-confirms/

Its an age thing.

bit of a non-day today, i haven't placed a trade all day and im bored.

to pass the time, here is the greatest swear of all time....

bit of a non-day today, i haven't placed a trade all day and im bored.
...well the FTSE did trend upwards quite well today, hopefully it'll realise 7k before end of the week - obviously that depends on Greece paying up ;)

You really dont want to be using intertrader today, their platform keeps disconnecting.
Its going down for 20 - 30 seconds at a time and more frequently than once every 5 minutes at the moment.

IG is fine.

You really dont want to be using intertrader today, their platform keeps disconnecting.
Its going down for 20 - 30 seconds at a time and more frequently than once every 5 minutes at the moment.

IG is fine.

Its gone completely now. :eek:

IG is fine.

IG are the Rolls Royce of spreadbetters