Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dow went down 116 then up 103 so far, during cash session

trading dow without dax not trading, is weird, not being smashed by the dax before being comforted by dow

Dax

If you cant get through it just jump over it.

Attachments

• dax f.PNG
    dax f.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 87
Dow has a critical area at 17876 imo, I'd say a test here, max 60/50 point pullback and a close above.

I think the bulls will want a new high over yesterday, very bullish over 17934.

If I get it wrong I'll delete the post lol

Dow has a critical area at 17876 imo, I'd say a test here, max 60/50 point pullback and a close above.

I think the bulls will want a new high over yesterday, very bullish over 17934.

If I get it wrong I'll delete the post lol

I got dow pivots at buy/sell 931/831

think Dow will have very strong session, no gap from yday

I got dow pivots at buy/sell 931/831

think Dow will have very strong session, no gap from yday

The jobs number today will be horrendous.
The dowboys have 30 minutes to pump it as high as possible before it falls later on.
However, I'm still short from yesterday so my judgement is biased.

For many analysts and investors, the last job's report makes it more likely that the Fed may wait until the end of summer to raise interest rates for the first time since 2006 and was this same expectation that raised the markets and the words of the President of the New York Fed increased the optimism. William Dudley said that economic growth should accelerate soon, after a first quarter of a downturn that was due, in his view, to the bad weather that hit the country, to the appreciation of the dollar and the impact of the oil price fall in energy industry. His speech also suggested that the Fed will not raise interest rates until at least September.

The jobs number today will be horrendous.
The dowboys have 30 minutes to pump it as high as possible before it falls later on.
However, I'm still short from yesterday so my judgement is biased.

US jobs situation is very good