Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I should have done that from the beginning which I did(getting in and getting out fast when profitable) and did well from next week until this monday - I left positions open at the worst time before opening and losses got bigger - think this is what i get for not being very experienced and making stupid mistakes.

generally the longer your holding time frame the more profitable you will be.

Yesterday American indexes closed high, having been influenced by the same factors that marked the previous session: the evolution of oil and business news. The merger and acquisition news continues to animate Wall Street. The shares of Pfizer appreciated after the company announced its intention to acquire Hospira company specializing in the manufacture of biosimilars. Weekly applications for unemployment benefits last week amounted to 278,000, less than the 290,000 estimated. In the last two weeks, this indicator reached levels close to the minimum of the last 15 years. On the other hand, the trade deficit rose unexpectedly in December to its highest level since November 2012 (46 600 M.USD) due to the increase in vehicle imports and a decline in exports. In recent days have been disclosed some economic data pointing to a slowdown in the US economy. These signs have disturbing contours considering the large number of areas of the globe which cross a delicate economic phase. These less solid economic data shook the oasis of status that the US enjoyed until a few days ago. The employment report comes somewhat alleviate the negativity of the latest data, as announced the creation of 257,000 jobs, exceeding the 230,000 estimated by analysts, which corresponds to an above-average number of 2014 (240,000) and stock indexes should react positively.