Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

3 of the last 4 Fridays the Dow has fallen, but its up 830 points from this Mondays low. :eek:

It does look to be in a pretty strong uptrend this week. The trend is your friend.

we had weak fridays while the ukraine situation was running, now instead of Ukraine we have Greece, who wants to go long into weekend while thats in the air.

got dow buy/sell 921/849

SP500 Weekly is in a range , you need a confirmed breakout with a supported pullback to go long , i'm short here - swing - .

We are close to NF now and market not moving down further , I closed my short @ 820 for +20 and waiting now...

we had weak fridays while the ukraine situation was running, now instead of Ukraine we have Greece, who wants to go long into weekend while thats in the air.

got dow buy/sell 921/849

Ukraine is still a running sore.

An EU Carrot and a USA stick :rolleyes:.

French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are due to hold talks in Moscow to try to end escalating fighting in east Ukraine.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31158925

McCain calls for bill requiring U.S. arms to Ukraine if Obama does not act
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/05/us-usa-congress-ukraine-idUSKBN0L92CG20150205

I agree Sudden Death FTSE is almost not worth even looking at for me these days.

I took a week off work to trade this week. It has been my worst week since I started trading.

Attachments

• fortune-teller.jpg
    fortune-teller.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 81
Is there any chance that it would go to 17600 next week? Numbers were that good..?

hi, most here are scalpers/momentum guys, try and buy rising prices and sell falling prices.

support and resistance, and Dax traders (probably 95% of them :()

hi, most here are scalpers/momentum guys, try and buy rising prices and sell falling prices.

support and resistance, and Dax bandits (probably 95% of them :()

I should have done that from the beginning which I did(getting in and getting out fast when profitable) and did well from last week until this monday - I left positions open at the worst time before opening and losses got bigger - think this is what i get for not being very experienced and making stupid mistakes.

Last edited: