Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Guys

Did I miss the sing a long?

Got a few trades in this morning and then had to go car hunting.
After 10 months in the US it is time to ditch the hire car and buy one myself.

You coming back to uk nitrader ? and how does it compare to uk where you are. interested..(y)

You coming back to uk nitrader ? and how does it compare to uk where you are. interested..(y)

Hi Mike

Not coming back for at least another year - We have been in the US for about 10months so far.

It is much better here (North Carolina) than I thought it would be, everyone is very friendly and sociable.

Weather is great - it was 60deg one day last week but can be cold in the mornings - you can get some snow but usually not much.

Summer is lovely - it can get a bit humid but it is not too bad
Typical days are 80 - 90C, just hate all the insect bites - maybe they will leave us alone next year :mad::mad:

Petrol is just under 40pence per litre but cars tend to guzzle the gas!

We live beside a large lake so first purchase was a boat - glad we bought it but could use it more than we do. Lake is as warm as a bath in the summer.

We planed to come for 2 years only and are probably mad to return home but I can't see us staying here much past the 2 year point, but we will miss many aspects of living in the US.

sounds fantastic, dont wish to clog the thread up, but would love to know more sometime. Will pm you when markets are closed..Cheers.

Bit of a uniform JPY for year end.

Should keep Counter a happy boy.

Hope he made it out of bed:LOL:

Attachments

• jpy.PNG
    jpy.PNG
    220.4 KB · Views: 97
"............We live beside a large lake so first purchase was a boat - glad we bought it but could use it more than we do. Lake is as warm as a bath in the summer?"......

That's not Lake Lure is it by any chance?

No, it is Lake Norman
Do you know the NC area?

Not really - just went there a few years back (a golfing thing). Sticks in the mind because we'd borrowed a Washington friend's third car to get there. It was a rusty old Toyota and we always carefully locked it when parking at the Lake Lure Golf and Country Club much to the amusement of the owners of the millionaires metal parked all around us who never bothered locking theirs.

DAX 15 min
was negative from the open/yellow
got a bit scrappy....but we eliminated all the noise
ae15qq.gif

Some easy money to end the year on.
Those sneaky SB's have made up some ridiculous prices on the Dow and I'm going to punish them for it.
I'm short Dow 18038.
18000 today easy.

Some easy money to end the year on.
Those sneaky SB's have made up some ridiculous prices on the Dow and I'm going to punish them for it.
I'm short Dow 18038.
18000 today easy.

Attachments

• c2d.png
    c2d.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 117