Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So - how do you now know when to exit the 9955 long?
Do you look at the previous local high?

Sorry to be a pain!

When I finish singing "Auld Lang Syne". :LOL:

Seriously, I think it has +100 in it today. If the Dow keeps going up (and why wouldnt it) then Dax will follow. Draghi's giving away free money (next year).

When I finish singing "Auld Lang Syne". :LOL:

Seriously, I think it has +100 in it today. If the Dow keeps going up (and why wouldnt it) then Dax will follow. Draghi's giving away free money (next year).

Thanks - for the BUY entry at 9995 did you wait till you saw the downside momentum had stopped and it had started to turn up to take your entry?

Hi Guys

Is anyone placing any trades currently on Dax?
Cause I am giving my money to someone :roll eyes:

Choppy days are better for scalpers I guess. Sorry... +40 for the day, but I'll be off your back. Gotta go to take care of daily job.

BR

Thanks - for the BUY entry at 9995 did you wait till you saw the downside momentum had stopped and it had started to turn up to take your entry?

Take a look at the 'Ugly chart' I posted yesterday.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5706.html#post2445412

Dax was in a range for a week constrained by the high last Thursday of 9992.6, just then it did actually touch that level but I had an entry set at 95 just in case.
Thats the new low, anything below that is bad.

Take a look at the 'Ugly chart' I posted yesterday.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5706.html#post2445412

Dax was in a range for a week constrained by the high last Thursday of 9992.6, just then it did actually touch that level but I had an entry set at 95 just in case.
Thats the new low, anything below that is bad.

Similiar levels here, crudely drawn chart, also showing sideways channel, out of interest, 24 hour MACD up, 12 hour MACD down

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash Daily.png
    Germany 30 Cash Daily.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 86
Hi Postie - Did you exit the 9995 Buy when it reached the top of the channel on
the chart you posted at approx 10030? or did you hold?

I'm holding.
I think Dax does this today.

I keep moving my stop so its just below the lower line.
So I'm in the money today.

Attachments

• hold.png
    hold.png
    41 KB · Views: 94