Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

S500 futs trends
60 min data

v7wdvs.gif

Short dax 77

Wont go down :mad:
The dow is falling the s&p is falling, every time the dax gets sold down a tick its immediately bought back again. :mad:

More life in a dead bear and theres plenty of those around.

Closed for +2.

But I look on the bright side, at least I still have my nuts. :innocent:

Attachments

• nut-selection.jpg
    nut-selection.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 76
I read S&P 2153 by 17th dec on 'tinternet (the same site that said Oil $65 weeks back) and I thought No Way Jose.
Now I'm more inclined (resigned) to think it might happen. :rolleyes:

I've given up trading :eek:

I am now a pyramiding investor.

I'm long Dow 17900 and will just keep buying moar when the price goes down.

See you in January.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know how is it in trading indices by now?

When you are absolutely and utterly sure, it can't go anywhere but up anymore, and you used up all, and I mean all the rationals when and where it would have to turn, then you try 2-3 more times and it still goes up, so you say - so, now I'm only long from now on, then Posty, then....:cheesy:

BR

You know how is it in trading indices by now?

When you are absolutely and utterly sure, it can't go anywhere but up anymore, and you used up all, and I mean all the rationals when and where it would have to turn, then you try 2-3 more times and it still goes up, so you say - so, now I'm only long from now on, then Posty, then....:cheesy:

BR

This came out AFTER I posted.

10:48:58 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) ES constantly trading at or near buy program levels

I just had a quick look on igs web site.
They are offering 4:1 that the Dow will not fall more than 18 points tonight. We are so close to 18,000 even I could afford to move the index up to that level.
Its not a question of 'if' but 'when' and those greedy yanks dont like to wait for anything.

I read S&P 2153 by 17th dec on 'tinternet (the same site that said Oil $65 weeks back) and I thought No Way Jose.
Now I'm more inclined (resigned) to think it might happen. :rolleyes:

We can easily do 50 in a week and then that leaves 30 for the following week.
Not so crazy now. (well it is obviously crazy a better word would be achievable).

S&P futures flat for 3 hours. :eek:
All perfectly normal nothing to see here move along please. :whistling