Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the russian news was fake, not a single image of a convoy being destroyed,

someone made a killing on the 200pt swing in dow

Wonder if Vladimir Putin got one of those spread betting accounts in the UK.
That changes the look on the DAX daily now.
9,200 broken looking for 9,600. now back under 9,200.
Back to the drawing board, will have to scratch my head over the weekend

Well, as my wife said, on hearing that it was only a rumour, "they say what they like , the object being that you lose money"

She does nor trade and never has, but she's wise in the ways of finance.

I lost my hard stop on that one, set at 20 points. I have not been caught in a spike for a long time.

From the Ukrainian presidents official website.
http://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/30998.html

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko had a phone conversation with Prime Minister of Great Britain David Cameron.
The parties coordinated their actions on the response to the information regarding the entry of Russian armored fighting vehicles to the territory of Ukraine that has been clearly witnessed by international journalists, particularly of the "Guardian" newspaper. The President informed that the given information was trustworthy and confirmed that the majority of the Russian military armored vehicles had been destroyed by the Ukrainian artillery at night.

I notice the only thing the BBC are saying is "Russia denies sending troops into Ukraine". Come back McCarthy all is forgiven.

Not a single photo of 1 destroyed Russian vehicle, not 1............me fink someone is telling fibs...................:-0

breaking news
Putin has seized Abromovich assets
nationalised Chelse Football club
Mourinho declared a Russian spy

spx futures 60 min data
no sign of a dump as yet
a minor incursion on friday.....

ixtwjt.gif

Well that was a big spike up to take out shorts on US indices, so I'm guessing its a down day tomorrow.
Dow over 20 points down on the spike already. :rolleyes:

price action since friday morning
5 min data..spx futures
we watch the aqua trendline for signs of a dump

2lufa88.gif

looking for , long signals above the line....however, short signals can appear above the line
so..
looking at both sides of the pattern for breaks