Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What happened to the large exercise Russia was supposed to be having involving the new bomber and integrating coms? Seems odd that Russia hasn't either invaded or removed it's paid friends from fighting by now, it's like watching paint dry.

Like i said months ago, you can't blame Russia and the West need a poke in the eye.

I second that, how did you find out so quick??
Yes I was short ftse... but was sick of it and had put in a b/e stop :( :(

When is it an act of war.......as in Russia cheesed off with Ukraine rather than just taking the bit that is pro Russian ie as in Crimea.

200 !

If you have an account with an SB you get news services or there always twitter!

How did you get the news so fast im still looking!?

Sell off started 10 mins ago and nothing on Bloomberg, sky news, reuters... how did you get this info so fast?

Dow 70 points down, FTSE 30 points down.

I'm sure if you paid them enough you would have got the news quicker from those guys (I used to work for one of them ;)).

Dam I had 1956 in the S&P competition this week. I was less than 1 point away as of last nights close.
Still 120 points in the pocket makes up for it. :LOL:

16620 was about the mid point of that retrace.
Wonder where the Dow will finish tonight? :whistling

Dow High: 16,775.27
Low: 16,575.42
Max pain (sorry 'mid point') for longs and shorts 16,675.
Nothing to see here move along please. :rolleyes:

Still at least I won the T2W S&P weekly competition again. :LOL:

someone shouting out on twitter that it was all algo trading and not Ukraine/Russia that caused the tank...is that right ??

Dam I had 1956 in the S&P competition this week. I was less than 1 point away as of last nights close.
Still 120 points in the pocket makes up for it. :LOL:

The best of both worlds. Who said there isnt a (trading) God.

You just gotta know how they're intending to screw you over then trade around it. :devilish:

I'm short into the weekend.

someone shouting out on twitter that it was all algo trading and not Ukraine/Russia that caused the tank...is that right ??

I'm guessing the news led to the fall then when everyone went short the algos chewed them up and spat them out.
Monday is a whole other ball game.