Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Great returns using pint and figure

Thanks
So do you regularly expect 500 points a day ? Thats an incredibl return

Where do you get the MT4 indictor for point and figure from ?

pips in my language
ftse 1pip=1 pt
dax..same
spx 1pip =one tenth of a point
dow.1 pip=point
fx..gbpusd /for example..1 pip=1pip
you can trade 10p a pip to 100 pounds a pip..even more if you have the guts

To Dentist

this morning*s pump
15 min data
2hdqn85.gif

Sorry I didnt aim my post , directly to you.

To summarise are you expecting 500 points a day on index trading using pointg and figure charts, and where do you get the MT4 paf indicator from.

Thanks

Mark

i trade all 4 major indes
some fx
oil
gold
occasionally fb and twtr
mt4.no p/f on mt4 for me..i am only interested in the close plot'not the hilo plot.So there is an EA called close dots
Over the years i have learnt to look at a line dot chart and think in p/f terms.So i only export the data
to bullseye when i am unsure
All i am looking for is breakout points,basically trying to prejudge them...then i try and get in on the other side of the pattern....that is it

Why isnt the BBC reporting the build up of between 20,000 and 40,000 Russian troops on the Ukraine border and the announcement from Putin hes going to send Russian troops into Ukraine for humanitarian reasons.
It doesnt even feature in their "Other news" section. Do they not care or do they think we should not know?

Putin already had an exercise planned for the region. It's an exercise. Putin is not going into Ukraine

Hope you didnt put money on that...

"Russian military vehicles enter Ukraine as aid convoy stops short of border
Armoured personnel carriers and support vehicles cross the border, while the 280-truck convoy comes to a halt separately"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-enter-ukraine-aid-convoy-stops-short-border

the point or area on a bat, club, or racket at which it makes most effective contact with the ball.

"a bigger sweet spot forgives off-centre hits"

More upside in the coming days/weeks

Best not say what sweet spot means in Australia.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you didnt put money on that...

"Russian military vehicles enter Ukraine as aid convoy stops short of border
Armoured personnel carriers and support vehicles cross the border, while the 280-truck convoy comes to a halt separately"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-enter-ukraine-aid-convoy-stops-short-border

Morning Postie, i just love how people in this job keep using the words, "can't, won't, will" funny, i wonder why they feel the market and the world has definitive markers..............:LOL:

the point or area on a bat, club, or racket at which it makes most effective contact with the ball.

"a bigger sweet spot forgives off-centre hits"

More upside in the coming days/weeks

Best not say what sweet spot means in Australia.:eek:

I though a sweet spot lived down a ladies pants......................:p

Ukrainian Military Spokesman Lysenko: #Ukraine Forces Attack Armed Convoy From Russia, Convoy Is ‘Partly Destroyed’

Whoops !
Anyone short ???? (y)

Ukrainian Military Spokesman Lysenko: #Ukraine Forces Attack Armed Convoy From Russia, Convoy Is ‘Partly Destroyed’

Whoops !
Anyone short ???? (y)

How did you get the news so fast im still looking!?

Sell off started 10 mins ago and nothing on Bloomberg, sky news, reuters... how did you get this info so fast?

Dow 70 points down, FTSE 30 points down.