Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax..comin into a big res area
4 hour data
214sg2.gif

Not much selling pressure in the US. Indices all edging their way up. Buying the dip or a pause in the correction?

i think i will go long dax at 9090, this played a key resistance earlier so now it should act as support. It is also the 66% retracement of the move up from 9050

target it 9210 ideally, but 9185 will be nice

Last edited:
i think i will go long dax at 9090, this played a key resistance earlier so now it should act as support. It is also the 66% retracement of the move up from 9050

target it 9210 ideally, but 9185 will be nice

bailed for +2 points, not convinced. looks like further downside

Major Stock Indexes were little changed and closed near the opening, creating a “Doji” Daily Candle.

The slump occurred since the end of July, did not stop, not evan to “breath”, although not yet been touched we are close to major supports in all Indexes, the uncertainty of a “Doji” Candle, should not be interpreted as a potential unambiguous inversion, since there is still room for the decline.

At these levels, buyers begin to appear, so we will probably be presented with an increase of the Intraday noise.

Relevant Facts:

- Yesterday we witnessed an increase in tensions in Ukraine.

- In the last two days, important companies have announced disappointing results.

- Argentina defaulted

- Creation of “Novo Banco” in response to the collapse of Banco Espírito Santo SA.

60 to go Japan just turned green.
ASX going HK holding back at the mo.
JPY crosses look good for the move up.
Ignore AUD on poor data.

Attachments

• JPY.PNG
    JPY.PNG
    166.4 KB · Views: 102
areas to watch spx futures
r031va.gif

4 hour data
trend res/orange at 1926 area