Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Im assuming you can buy,sell and drag and drop stop levels all on the chart then Malc ?

Yes I use it really just to adjust stops and limits. It's quite slow sometimes though. It's only part of the ProRealTime charts though as far as I can see, not the basic charts

Interesting

Yep, limits too... understand H the W's point, I sort of figure that most, if not all, the platforms are rigged one way or another and it is noticeable that many stops are hit exactly.... I do not trade in large enough numbers or often enough to run and learn different set ups. A few points a day pays for my beer and Galaxy :)

I use sharescope because I also trade equities and it has good data miner / data manipulation features but you could use one sb firm to chart and one to trade :cool:

Do you think its possible for a s/b to see your chart with all your info Hereward ?

What were you referring to when you said " its like playing poker with a mirror behind you " I wrongly thought that you meant they could see your chart artwork.

I'm wondering if the IG ProRealTime charts are actually using ProRealTime data rather than IG.

I'm going to think about which provider and I can use for charts instead.