Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Don't have a scooby what's happening in those charts :eek:
the MT4 charts appear a bit loud, but have traded that set up for a long time and got used to it.
I have attached M5 chart how I use it, including intra day, but I look for similar things on all TF.
White background charts are in relation to Delta count ( Please read"Delta Phenomenon" book) ( try to goggle Matrix, by Copan for delta). I also work on that same charts displaying a possible EW count.
(For EW Robert Miner book "Dynamic trading" is a good one")
I use DT6 charting software for delta, and any charting package for EWs, fib retracement/s, extention/s, and alternative wave projection/s.

After yesterdays performance I though it likely for DAX to have a pose/or even a retest of the L, and M5 provided a fine execution scenario.

Such patterns appear all the time on M5, good for intra day, the longer TF provide a wider perspective.

Please read Bearish Hidden Divergence, My mistake, as I am typing and trading and trying to explain a bit too.

Attachments

• 2014-05-20_105723 DAX M5.png
    2014-05-20_105723 DAX M5.png
    93 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I am putting a long market order on dax at 542 10pips above the yesterdays Low just in case it gets there.
SL 30 pips, no particular reason for that 30, PT yet to be worked out.
When and if triggered I shall monitor it on M5 and act accordingly.

No idea where any of these markets are going today. No clear signals., I took a weak long signal on the FTSE, I was down 10 points, managed to close out of b/e. Phew!