Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

possible nasdaq 100 h&s....maybe not much use to you micro traders...:)

yeah..that h & s
it has shown a slightly bearish tinge on nas 100
daily data
close plot
last signal was bearish
we test the trend at 3640 area
there is plenty of overhead res above/horizontal
one to keep an eye on aswell as russell 200
ignore the numbers..they are dates

ke9czm.gif

yeah..that h & s
it has shown a slightly bearish tinge on nas 100
daily data
close plot
last signal was bearish
we test the trend at 3640 area
there is plenty of overhead res above/horizontal
one to keep an eye on aswell as russell 200
ignore the numbers..they are dates

ke9czm.gif

hi dentist , i have some interesting levels of my own.....i will extract them :) and post for your consideration tomor

Dick
a close look at that nas 100 H&S
this is 30 min data
shows the uptrend into that consolidation
7 points by 2 reversal
i have plotted the close and gives us a clearer picture of the price action
3500 area /purple horizontal is a big pivot area
price has not really keeled over as yet to test this area.A break below 3520 would be scary for the bulls.Minor downtrends shown
res above shows nicely

dw9n4z.gif

hey dentist i was just composing my reply when you posted ha ...it reads very similar to yours ...

All roads lead to rome with this one ...as with most other us indices ….i have huge confluence at and around the current price 3547 so I think a break down here could be a serious problem for the bulls...on the upside 3595 is a the mother level and if it trades over it will put back the “happy smile” :)

interesting levels on most at the moment ...i have been watching gold and it seems to be the same situ in reverse ….the “happy smile” levels here are 1292 / 1284 ...a break above / below would confirm direction for stocks imo ….

hey dentist i was just composing my reply when you posted ha ...it reads very similar to yours ...

All roads lead to rome with this one ...as with most other us indices ….i have huge confluence at and around the current price 3547 so I think a break down here could be a serious problem for the bulls...on the upside 3595 is a the mother level and if it trades over it will put back the “happy smile” :)

interesting levels on most at the moment ...i have been watching gold and it seems to be the same situ in reverse ….the “happy smile” levels here are 1292 / 1284 ...a break above / below would confirm direction for stocks imo ….

Dick...not quite
you need to up those levels on gold...your too conservative..imho
chart posted in the gold thread

Dick...not quite
you need to up those levels on gold...your too conservative..imho
chart posted in the gold thread

Hi dentist, yes the gold levels are tight but that's how the lexic levels line up...again a bit of confluence in this area …..i more or less agree your further out levels on the gold thread ...

all the indices are tight and only just above their critical levels imo ….gold is also just above at 1284 so it looks like something has to give ...my guess is gold up stocks down BUT the last time the s&p tanked and broke all the levels around w/c 7th april we got a freight train straight back up the very next week!…buy the dips don't fight this bull?.... who knows ….

oops ...i just checked the s&p critical level is at 1883 so it is trading below atm ....

the s&p has a monster area at 1866

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING.................you lazy lot are still in bed.........not posting as much, iz on a god damn mission.....happy hunting.

Dax looking like a bad ar5e B1tch on speed..............play nice........:)

Last edited:
mornin' all

FTSE didn't reflect after hours DOW move from Friday and opened weak by comparison.

Trading flat to weak vs DOW at the moment

They seem to like Mondays as a extension of the weekend down south, i think it's because they live nearer to France....:p

GOOD MORNING.................you lazy lot are still in bed.........not posting as much, iz on a god damn mission.....happy hunting.

Dax looking like a bad ar5e B1tch on speed..............play nice........:)

Yes quite, good morning to you too.
Dax did a 44 point range on Friday and is likely to do the same again.
Were in for a very slow climb from here to 6700 over 3 days IMO.
No rush. :sleep:

good morning everybody!
I am going long on dax 608
put 20pips SL with an initial 200 PT ( will see what the pa is on M5 though) there are a lot of different resistance zones above, but if they are taken there is a good possibility for the move up.
If not I will be stopped. Not a great deal

Last edited:
good morning everybody!
I am going long on dax 608
put 20pips SL with an initial 200 PT ( will see what the pa is on M5 though) there are a lot of different resistance zones above, but if they are taken there is a good possibility for the move up.
If not I will be stopped. Not a great deal

pa is slow, we are at some important levels on indices, a pull-back would not surprise me, tough on a longer tf I see a possibility to the upside.
I will protect some profit if it gets there this time around.

Where do you hail from then, Sonic?

Hi, i lived In Lancashire for all my life up until 5 years ago, then i headed north, or as Postman thinks of it, The Arctic Circle, to Cumbria, ie The Lakes, lovely scenery and a jolly good way of life. Just became sick of city life and darn traffic, used to sail most weekend as a kid on Windermere, i would like to do it all again.

You......:?: