Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I just closed at 72.8.....-0.8 was long......:rolleyes:

That's me done for a while.....hope your all having a good day.

Last edited:
Have a good weekend guys, that's me back to work on Monday, so wont be able to play next week. Enjoyed the banter though. I think ill make the transition from forex to the indices now, see how it goes.
All the best....Mike

Have a good weekend guys, that's me back to work on Monday, so wont be able to play next week. Enjoyed the banter though. I think ill make the transition from forex to the indices now, see how it goes.
All the best....Mike

Mike,

Try trading the London Open Ftse with www.tradingknoweledge.info if you fancy a change.

free to subscribe from what I gather and dominic is making points every day it would seem from his live room where he shares his account so you actually see all trades he takes

Mike,

Try trading the London Open Ftse with www.tradingknoweledge.info if you fancy a change.

free to subscribe from what I gather and dominic is making points every day it would seem from his live room where he shares his account so you actually see all trades he takes

Many thanks, I won't be able to get near a computer between 07.00 and 20 00 all week due to work, I've had a good day today picking tops and bottoms, I prefer to be among the action.

This is the best thread on the site, we all get on well, i honestly enjoy logging on, the lads are a great bunch, makes my day happier all round, most of us PM for general chat etc. Way to much b1tchin going on on other threads, personally and i think i speak for the regulars on here, i couldn't give a sh1te what others think of my trading.

Happy days..............;)

Just saw this... I'll hold my hand up, I'm the guy (or one of them) who upset tar. :eek:
Didn't see the invite to come post calls here tho... anyway... Yes, I admit I am terse/harsh in many posts, but for full disclosure it was tar who started attacking me in my thread, and then attacking traderallen in his... anyway who cares... hope you index traders are all having a good day.

Dow Jones, how's life going, you been up to mischief......:LOL: