Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just saw this... I'll hold my hand up, I'm the guy (or one of them) who upset tar. :eek:
Didn't see the invite to come post calls here tho... anyway... Yes, I admit I am terse/harsh in many posts, but for full disclosure it was tar who started attacking me in my thread, and then attacking traderallen in his... anyway who cares... hope you index traders are all having a good day.

If we can take the knocks the markets throw at us we can certainly brush off a few harsh words on an internet forum.
More power to your elbow.

Just saw this... I'll hold my hand up, I'm the guy (or one of them) who upset tar. :eek:
Didn't see the invite to come post calls here tho... anyway... Yes, I admit I am terse/harsh in many posts, but for full disclosure it was tar who started attacking me in my thread, and then attacking traderallen in his... anyway who cares... hope you index traders are all having a good day.

You replied to the invitation here :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/185820-how-i-trade-forex-make-profit-12.html#post2327822

I'm sorry I made you and your friends cry. Look let me be clear - you are obviously very welcome to play at pretend trading. I applaud also applaud your efforts to keep changing the topic to anything other than posting a screenshot, or trade statement or anything even resembling a real trade. Still, it provides us with some entertainment...

You know me my friend, my mouth still getting me into trouble ;)
Trading going ok tho thx... have also been trading some equity indexes of late due to volatility compression in fx. It hasn't been too bad to me... hope you're doing well. Have a great weekend.

DJ, i'm sure you would be more than welcome on here, it's good chat, and a little p1ss taking at times, but all cracking lads.

Enjoy your weekend ....:)

DJ, i'm sure you would be more than welcome on here, it's good chat, and a little p1ss taking at times, but all cracking lads.

Enjoy your weekend ....:)

Yes, I was wearing my pit traders spurs last night when I opened a position on the closing bell, luckily got away with it. :LOL:

Ok, I still don't see my invite reply, but I'm not gonna clog up this thread arguing with you here (I think we've done that to death today) and these silly posts just made me miss a Nasdaq trade :( Enjoy your w/e.

U2

You still invited ...

I've been trading the Ftse for about 3 years on and off but really taken to it over the past year making some good money from it.

when I say good money, it's about £100 per day as a minimum so wondering if anyone else trades the ftse on here?

perhaps we could share our trades and strategies.

So i invited them to post here with US ...

Trading is attention consuming activity, and at times even more so, today was not exception.
I find limited amount of time to post only some trades, only on indices or gold, excluding any Forex trades which I take from time to time.
I do not post on other threads that much, no time.
I would rather trade and walk my dogs than spend time defending or promoting my trading strategy,entries and point/s of view, there is no point.
However there have been some very good threads and some very good traders posting on them, but in due time some of then became trivial and/or personal. I never take sides and have only a limited exposure to any forum.
Prior to last fortnight I have not posted on T2W for a long time as I could not find a thread that interested me.
I do understand traders that posts little, some have stopped it all together for a time being and still others just cant effort electricity to run the computers any more.
Too much posting can lead to lack of concentration and the content might also become less valuable.

Agree 2be , sometimes i keep low profile sometimes i'm active , it comes and goes , but certainly posting in forums could be a distraction most of the time ... Cheers .

Back to trading, Delta count still has got few days left for ITD3 (Blue3 H) to arrive.
It might come on time or late. Tue 13 th May is the date of the vertical blue line of ITD3.
Have closed the position trade for the weekend. Based on Delta count it was a long trade. I have protected the profits just in case, and will re-enter the long (position trade) next week.
H4 looks good for the continuation after some possible pull-back early next week.
Dow and S&P have similar counts, indices seem to work in sync on Delta and /or EW, Fibs on a higher TFs.

Attachments

• 2014-05-09_180001 DAX ITD-MTD.png
    2014-05-09_180001 DAX ITD-MTD.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
possible nasdaq 100 h&s....maybe not much use to you micro traders...:)

Attachments

• nas hs.PNG
    nas hs.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 95
ftse 100 cash index
60 min data
horizontal supp marked at 6810 and 6783 areas
res at 6850 area
a very bullish index

4rcpyr.gif