Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I was out for a loss on my Dax long and 2 others out for a loss on their Dax shorts. These market makers know how to push the right buttons to make money. :(

I was out for a loss on my Dax long and 2 others out for a loss on their Dax shorts. These market makers know how to push the right buttons to make money. :(

You can't have forgot about all those points you've bagged this week already ;)

Well gone short DAX @ 9575. HA's don't show strength, however signal confirmation is in place, so l took the trade with a view it might suddenly get kicked in the balls. :LOL:

Well gone short DAX @ 9575. HA's don't show strength, however signal confirmation is in place, so l took the trade with a view it might suddenly get kicked in the balls. :LOL:

It's usually me getting the kick in the balls :LOL:

One of the main reasons why many traders lose is : forcing trades . This morning here is a clear example , however "yesterday's like action" is what you should wait for .

One of the main reasons why many traders lose is : forcing trades . This morning here is a clear example , however "yesterday's like action" is what you should wait for .

Well i've got my feet on my desk.........:p

I'm not trying to force a trade, my HA candles show indecision, eventually this will change, a decision will be made and it will move forward, 2 options I will win or I will lose as simple as that.

I have Disaster stop and Limit in place at RR 1:2, these eventualities are factored into my trading strategy. It may well be I get a exit signal before either of these outcomes.

Hope you dont mind me joining you this morning fellas, having a break from forex. Im short dax at 9579, its struggling to break that supp at 9569.9, s+p starting to fall, expect dax to follow

Exactly what Ive done, losing -10 points trying to trade when nothings happening.

Then missing the sell off on FTSE right now. Had no signals it would happen on my chart to be fair, just dropped out of its ****. (n)

Had enough of this trade out for +1

Which is usually a sign its going to drop

Last edited:
I'm not trying to force a trade, my HA candles show indecision, eventually this will change, a decision will be made and it will move forward, 2 options I will win or I will lose as simple as that.

I have Disaster stop and Limit in place at RR 1:2, these eventualities are factored into my trading strategy. It may well be I get a exit signal before either of these outcomes.

Exactly my point : Indecision . Eventually will move yes , but it could be 5 min from now or most likely hours , and with a tight SL the daytrader will be chopped to death .

Hope you dont mind me joining you this morning fellas, having a break from forex. Im short dax at 9579, its struggling to break that supp at 9569.9, s+p starting to fall, expect dax to follow

Don't think anyone is doing too much this morning, i'm up 17.2...that's off 6 trades......though two scalps were scratched......:)

s+p has been trying to break supp at 1878.6, once it does im looking for 9550 on the dax.